Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Shhhhh... Dad doesn't know I am posting here!

Hi, I'm Ian! I'm posting on my dad's blog cuz I have some observations which I have made that I want to write about. So, I have been going to church for a year now, and that is a very long time! My whole life! The biggest question I have is, why do we only sing hims and not hers? This week, I figured out why we call them pews... because people sit on them with their stinky butts! I have been putting "in the bathtub" after every him, and let me tell you, that is funny! My favorite now is "Be Ready to Go In the Bathtub" because I certainly am! My cousin pooped in the bathtub once and Grandma caught it. My uncle Demel peed on his head once too. That's all pretty gross! So when they pass the money around, I am just waiting for the right moment to grab it and run! I probably won't get very far, but if I do I am going to give it to my Grandpa so he can buy some new hair. I am always wondering why people have so many questions during the music. They should wait to put their hands up after we sing, the sillies. Then there is our friend Heather. She must have a really important question! Is it just me, or are we singing to a large wooden cross on the wall? Why can't they just put a baby Einstein video on that big screen? That way I would probably stop trying to pull the fat lady's hair in front of me and watch. My favorite time is when everyone bows their heads and the guy up front rambles for a while. That is when I like to talk, sing, and generally make as much noise as possible. Then mommy or daddy will take me for a nice walk around the building. Lately I have to go to the nursery. There I can see other little peeps and play with toys I don't have at home. I keep looking for that door to be open so I can run! Well, that is all I have to say right now, but I will post again when I can sneak onto the computer again.

Ian

5 comments:

I Eat Dentists said...

My dear son...

You are a silly little man.

I thought I told you to get your own blog? This is my blog! Get your own!

-Dad

michael said...

Brilliant observations! Hilarious.

Great post!

Anonymous said...

HMMMM, for some reason, Ian, your ramblings sound much lke your dad's!! Like Father like son!! Maybe that is why I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian this is your cousin Andrew. My Daddy never peed on me, I stuck my head in the toilet when he was tinkeling, my fault. He is a great Daddy and would never do that on purpose. I like the baby Einstien idea, sounds good. Even better would be a large screen interactive video game with lots of letters and #'s.

Anonymous said...

Can't you control your crazy kid Eric.... I should talk huh.