Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Whoopin up a bathroom

Today I am struggling with a start-up glitch on a microprocessor pin, and it is ticking me off. So, I will blog for a few minutes before returning to head banging. The bathroom is nearly complete (pics on K's blog). I cut the the tile Saturday, installed it on Sunday, and grouted last night. On Sunday, we put in the counter and all the accessories, and Katrina painted on Saturday. Tonight, I install the toilet, and hook-up the sink. Hopefully I have everything I need, or I will be running back to the hardware store for the millionth time this month. Plumbing is a pain since there are so many different gizmos required just to hook up something.

The only things left to do are seal the floor grout, make all the wood-work and hang it and install the door. Have a bowl of Scrotie-O's on me!

So, after this I will chill for about 6 months and do little projects here and there. Then, who knows. Football season is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your new bathroom. It looks beautiful. I love the faux painting too. If I had the energy, I might do one wall in the great room. Sorry I was so slow to read this. It has been pretty busy around here. I