Monday, March 17, 2008

Bouncing Baby Brendan is Born

Ok, so many have heard, but Brendan was a BIG HUGE MONSTER. His exit was pretty easy, but it the door frame broke. Yikes. 10lbs 2oz. 22in. Ok, so the whole thing was pretty good for me over all two. It was a bit gross at times, however I made it Ok. Anyone for some wine reduction sauce over roast placenta? Yum! How about some pan fried umbilical links?

He has slept very well! I really can't believe it. Katrina has to wake him up about every 3 hours to feed him most of the time. Pretty amazing. We all feel pretty well rested. Gramma graves was up and was very helpful through all this, especially taking care of Ian. I was also able to work quite a bit last week thanks to her. Since I needed about 20 days of vacation this year, but only have 15, I just bought back 3 days. Yea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures. I wanted to see you cooking up some yummy placenta, with a side of links.

p.s you're hot. I like your cool aztec pants you wore on Katrina's blog. Did you just do a rain dance?

michael said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAN! That's awesome!

We're just newlyweds said...

tee hee - since when do YOU have a blog??