Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Secret Admirer

Anonymous secret admirer said...

Where are the pictures. I wanted to see you cooking up some yummy placenta, with a side of links.

p.s you're hot. I like your cool aztec pants you wore on Katrina's blog. Did you just do a rain dance?

-end

I know I have a placenta of admirers out there. Where as I respect your odd whimsical taste in men... DEMEL... I think that it is theoretically possible that you are demented, or should I say demelted.
Dude, the "Aztec pants" (Aztec should be CAPITALIZED bub) are more cool than your entire stuffy-suity wardrobe combined, and not to mention more comfy. You are just jealous that you don't have a pair. I have boogers that are more cool than you.

The rain dance worked goober boy. We got around 10 inches in about 10 days. Not to mention that I produce enough methane to power a medium sized commercial building for a day thanks to the stress you cause me. At 99 cents a blow, you will make me RICH RICH RICH, so keep it up toad lover.

Pictures? The pictures you would want are not allowed on this website. Keep dreaming, or wait till you come to visit. I will give you pictures that with fulfill all your medieval fantasies, and give you nightmares for the rest of your life.

If we were barbecuing brains, yours wouldn't be enough to feed a small family of amoebas. I have boogers that are smarter than you.


(for those of you that don't know this, I love Demel, and this is all in fun)

No comments: